Winstars Technology R&D is a community of engineers, developers, and dreamers, for whom what we do is not just a job, but a part of life. By implementing state-of-the-art technology we help the world become better, more efficient, and secure.
We have very different areas to improve and make things better, such as medical, agritech, fintech, e-commerce, smart city & government, start-ups.
We work with foreign partners like Austria, Israel, German, the USA, and South Africa, so we definitely never sit idle). Our company will provide you with a comfortable office/remote work & technique, competitive salary, education & career promotion, open-minded management, and accounting support.
Currently, we are looking for a Content Manager, so maybe you are the perfect match to our team!
What will you do:
* Management of social networks of two projects (daily);
* Writing scripts for podcasts and videos (~ twice per month);
* Writing or editing content on a website or blog (on a case-by-case basis);
* Photo or video coverage of internal events, creation or processing of content for publications (on a case-by-case basis);
* Analytics of social networks and website (once a week);
* Working full time in a marketing team with an experienced Team Lead.
That would be wonderful if you have:
* Working experience in the same or similar position 1+ years;
* Copywriting skills (understanding of content virality, orientation in trends, the ability to write briefly and straight);
* Knowledge of B2B;
* Knowledge of SEO;
* Skills in creation and processing of photo and video content;
* Experience with graphic editors: Canva, Figma or other analogs;
* Experience with video editors: OpenShot, Movie Maker or other analogs;
* Experience with web designers: Wix, Google sites;
* Experience in analytics: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads;
* Teamwork skills (delegation of tasks, initiative, sense of humor).
Would be a plus:
* Working experience in IT;
* Education in the field of journalism/social communications and work experience in public organizations.
Advantages for a candidate:
* Stable and competitive salary;
* Reporting and payment of taxes from private individuals;
* Work in a international, multicultural, experienced team;
* Useful & exciting projects;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Up to 24 Days Off per year at your convenience;
* Convenient office in Vinnytsia or an opportunity to work remotely;
* Monthly team activities;
* Corporate culture with maximum automation of processes;
* Direct access to all team members, including co-founders, is the perfect opportunity to learn everything about how the business is being run;
* Review of working conditions and position based on performance, productivity and development following a skills assessment program;
* Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in a company with a 6-year history.