Embodded C Developer
39 Pyrohova street, Vinnytsya city
Mares, manufacturer of scuba equipment (Italy) is looking for C99 firmware developer for diving appliances (Mares smart watches). This role is mostly remote. Workshops will be done in Italy.
Your task will be to develop updates and add features to existing firmware.
• Knowledge of C99 (min 2 year experience)
• Knowledge of RTOS environment (lately we have been using FreeRTOS)
• Event-driven and message based architecture
• Decompression library is quite heavy on floating point calculations
• Proprietary graphic library for user interaction on graphic displays
Would be a plus (optional):
• Bluetooth LE experience
• C# knowledge
Advantages for candidate:
• High salary
• Periodic traveling to Rapallo, Italy
• Transparent work conditions
* Remote work or to office in Vinnytsia
* Flexible working hours
Further information on technical architecture will be provided for interested candidates
Send your CV email@example.com and we will answer you.