Junior Data Scientist
24 Soborna street, Vinnytsya city
* higher education or incomplete higher education in the sphere of IT or physical and mathematical field;
* knowledge of the basics of statistics and probability theory;
* knowledge and experience in programming on one of the algorithmic programming languages (Python, C / C ++, Pascal or others);
* knowledge of database theory and the SQL language (at a basic level);
* English at the level of reading and understanding of scientific literature and technical documentation.
Would be a plus (optional):
* knowledge of the language R;
* experience with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL or others);
* experience with NoSQL DBMS (DynamoDB, Cassandra or others);
* experience of using statistical analysis tools (SAS, SPSS, etc.);
* experience of math. modeling in MATLAB;
* familiarity with Hadoop / Spark / Hive / Impala;
* knowledge of the basic methods of clustering and classification;
* familiarity with NLP.
Advantages for candidate:
* interesting projects and tasks for starters;
* the availability of specialized equipment for work (several): CPU: 12 cores (24 threads), RAM: 64 GB, GPU: 2x RTX 2070 and 2080 RAM 8 GB;
* mentor support and task setting from Senior Data Scientist;
* teamwork with several Data Science specialists;
* participation in large-scale industry conferences;
* convenient office in the center of Vinnytsia;
* excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in a company with a 5-year history;
* decent level of remuneration;
* the possibility of flexible schedule.
Send your CV email@example.com and we will answer you.