Senior Data Scientist
Hi there! We are an R&D Center in Vinnytsia (Ukraine).
Our main expertise is:
— Data Science;
And that’s why we have very different areas to improve and make things better, such as medical, agritech, fintech, e-commerce, smart city & government, start-ups.
We work with foreign partners like Austria, Israel, German, the USA, and South Africa, so we definitely never sit idle) Our company will provide you with a comfortable office/remote work & technique, competitive salary, education & career promotion, open-minded management, and accounting support.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our small and friendly team.
That would be wonderful if you have:
* Master's degree in Computer Science or related field;
* 5 years of real-world experience in implementing data science and computer vision projects;
* 2 years of leading DS teams;
* Strong Python knowledge;
* Strong knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures;
* Strong knowledge in linear algebra, geometry, calculus, probability theory and statistics;
* Experience with Machine Learning libraries like NumPy, Pandas, ScikitLearn;
* Practical experience with OpenCV;
* Experience in solving computer vision tasks like classification, detection, segmentation or others;
* Practical experience with at least one Deep Learning framework like Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch;
* Good knowledge and experience with some of the well-known neural networks architectures such as: Yolo, U-Net, MobileNet, ResNet, R-CNN;
* Experience in time series forecasting;
* Strong knowledge of OOP;
* Good written and spoken English.
Would be a plus:
* Active Kaggle participation;
* Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP;
* Familiarity with NLP;
* Practical experience with SQL, NoSQL.
Advantages for a candidate:
* Interesting & useful projects and tasks;
* Work in a cool team + mentor support and task setting from Senior Data Scientist;
* The availability of specialized equipment for work (several): CPU: 12 cores (24 threads), RAM: 64 GB, GPU: 2x RTX 2070 and 2080 RAM 8 GB (in Vinnytsia);
* Stable and competitive salary;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Convenient office in Vinnytsia;
* Monthly team activities;
* Up to 24 paid Days Off per year;
* Review of working conditions every 6 months in case of improving skills and gaining new knowledge;
* Participation in large-scale industry conferences;
* Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in a company with a 5-year history.