Software Engineer (SDK)
Winstars Technology R&D is a community of engineers, developers, and dreamers, for whom what we do is not just a job, but a part of life. By implementing state-of-the-art technology we help the world become better, more efficient, and secure.
Thus, our patner is a breakthrough encryption technology company, backed by one of the leading global
cyber security funds, their Encryption-as-a-Service solution enables businesses of all sizes to
process fully end-to-end encrypted data. Easy to use and integrate, the product deliver peak
performance without compromising security, neutralising the weak spots of traditional
Currently, we are looking for a SDK Engineer, so maybe you are the perfect match to our team!
Who are we looking for?
A kick-ass software engineer (m/f/x) for our SDK team who is ready to create new technologies from scratch. You will take part in exciting projects across the entire stack, solving challenges that impact both front- and back-end architecture to provide the safest and user-friendliest data security solutions on the market. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, challenges the norm and brings creativity, innovation and imagination to the team.
* Innovate and develop top-notch security products with reliability, security, availability and efficiency goals in mind
* Design, develop, implement, test, optimise and maintain the features in the form of software development kits as well as web applications
* Design and build front- and back-end architecture
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software across multiple levels of the stack
* Work at the edge of, develop and improve technological standards, tooling, and processes across the company
* Work together with a multidisciplinary team of front-end, back-end and QA developers
You're perfect for this role if you possess:
* Experience in Java or Rust (preferably) or in Kotlin, Flutter (dart), Python, C++ or C# and desire to learn a new language.
* GitHub, Jira, Docker, CI/CT build and test automation
* SQL (DB MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or MS SQL) - management, access technologies and drivers (JDBC, ODBC or ADO.NET)
* IDEs: IntelliJ and VS Code, or Visual Studio
More points if you know:
* Cryptographic key management (Yubikey, HashiCorp Vault, Qrypt)
* Modern desktop web UI: TypeScript, React, Tauri, NodeJS
* Concepts about Kanban, Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps, TDD
* Possess attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
* Thrive in a fast-paced, quick decision, collaborative team of bright people striving to make the world a safer place
* Share our vision that data privacy is a fundamental human right and that technology gives people the means to take back control of their personal information
* Are excited to shape an “encrypted tomorrow” together with us
* Health insurance, profit sharing scheme, lunch allowance
* Direct access to all team members, including co-founders, being the perfect opportunity to learn everything about how the business is being run
* International, multicultural team
* Remote first, async work model (flexible working hours with co-working possibility)
* 360° feedback and bi-weekly 1:1
* Part of the week dedicated to learn and create (including courses and certifications)
* All the advantages of an early stage startup environment: Flexibility, agility, versatility, independence, sense of ownership, a family environment, no dress code, and lots of fun :)